Fresh Start........

I would love to say that I created this blog to ponder the universe, share deep and meaningful thoughts, change the world but no not that philosophical... I started this blog as an outlet for my creativity and a type of therapy i guess... lets see if i can do more posts than one every few years.....

I aim to share my creations mostly sewing and crochet projects. I also want to share my ups and downs of parenting, marriage and life. Hopefully along the way i make some people laugh and inspire others to create.

These are my latest sewing creations- i have dabbled in bag making and even attempted clothing.....



Hugs, Lollipops and Rainbows
 




1 comment :

  1. Awesome projects Tiff you are so talented, I am so happy to see this return...looking forward to seeing more projects from you, hopefully you will inspire me x

    ReplyDelete