The fresh start continues.......

My blog is about life, children and creating, a bit of mum guilt and juggling a million things thrown in for fun.....

Work...kids....washing....eat... sleep... repeat

Sometimes i get caught up in the day to day operations of life and I don't appreciate what is happening around me. So this year I am making conscious changes- I am trying hard to take time to appreciate my kids and take time for me things i enjoy. It is easy to loose yourself when you are running around working and looking after others. This blog is part of this change......

My last post gave a glimpse of some sewing projects I have created, this one i wanted to have a look at some crochet creations....

Here are some crochet creations i have made over the past few months ....




Hugs, Lollipops and Rainbows
 




1 comment :

  1. YAY!! I am so pleased to see you back in blogging land again, and I get the day to day stuff get's in the way, but good on you for making the effort to do some things for you...your crochet is amazing as you are, love and hugs

    ReplyDelete