Dishcloths.... popular?????

Mess and dishes...... regular occurrences in my house! this is not just from the kids....husbands are good at this too!

Cleaning is one of the worst things ever. It has to be done yet you know you will have to do it again and again and again.......... and again!! Now I know I am living in the twenty first century however I do not have a dishwasher- I know- SHOCKING!! But true!! So I have made some dishcloths to help make cleaning at least a little more colourful and possibly more fun..... 

Crochet dishcloths so popular who knew!!!!!!!! I mentioned to someone I started to crochet and the first thing they said was.."oh you have to make some dishcloths!!" So I did!! I love to try new stitches and new patterns. They are fantastic! Made of cotton, reusable, machine washable, fabulous! Here are a few I have created...........




Hugs, lollipops and rainbows

Tiff xx

No comments :

Post a Comment