2014 here i come

I know it has been a ridiculously long time between posts- Christmas and New Years (otherwise known as my birthday!) got in the way of spare time!! LOL!!

My Mission: To blog at least once a week

My Plan: I have four simple steps I think I should be able to follow!!

Step One: Now that Santa has stopped using my sewing space as his personal storage facility my room is clear and I can finally see my sewing machine !!!

Step Two: Assemble my new sewing table I got for my birthday! (From my beautiful little family)

Step Three: PICK PATTERN, CUT MATERIAL AND SEW!!

Step Four: Get husband to watch children when sewing!! lol

Step Five; Remember to share progress and pictures!!

Tune in next week to find out if these steps have become a reality!!



No comments :

Post a Comment